Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Ok, we have officially applied for adoption of Lance!!!  I'm waiting to hear back about a home study and reading reading reading.  This is a HUGE step of faith for our family as we do NOT have the $24,000.00 that it costs to save Lance's life and bring him home to us.  I am sure that the next few months will be full of fundraising and applying for grants for us...another new experience for us.
***  I won't be posting pictures or more detailed information about our little light until things are further along in the process because I don't want to do anything that might prevent us from adopting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment