Sunday, November 11, 2012

Good Day my Angel


Hey there, Little Mouse,  Mommy loves you and thinks of you soooo much!  I pray that the people in your institution will see how special you are and show you love and compassion in the ways they talk to you and interact with you each day.   I pray that if it is hard for you to eat that someone will take the time necessary to help you get enough to eat and then will sit you up so you don't aspirate it.  I pray that as you lay alone in your crib each night that God sets His angels around you to sing to you and comfort you.  I hope that someone will tell you how much you are loved and how tirelessly we will work to bring you home. 
 LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU LANCE!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that your sweet baby boy has been in my prayers for months! SO thankful to hear that he has a family! Praise the LORD! Prayers going forth for you and your family as you journey to him. Jennifer Hunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen,

      Thank you so much for your comment!! You may not realize how much it means to me to know that someone else has been praying for him! Thank you, please continue to pray for him and for our family through this process. I would love to hear more about you and your family!

      Delete