Monday, February 11, 2013

Coloring Maps for Lance (and one more??)

Please "Like" us on FACEBOOK.... It only takes a second! http://www.facebook.com/onemorelightofmine

This is one of most exciting parts of our fundraising so far!  I love including my kids and yours in helping bring Lance home. What a terrific way to show them that they too can make a difference!

For every donation of $5 or more we get to color in the state of your choice!  We would love to see all 50 states colored in in support of Lance!

Here's the really fun part!!! For every donation made toward our map I will mail you a map coloring page for YOU to color!  Once it's been colored take a picture of it and e-mail it to me so I can post the picture here and also enter you for our "Coloring" (AKA a drawing) to win a $25 Toys R Us gift card (Since we're getting the kids involved now ;-) )

Once all 50 states have been filled in on MY map I will do our "coloring"!!! This is NOT just for kids though - we want to help bring out the kid in all of us, so adults can color pages to enter too! :D

email me: schmitty377@aol.com  ATTN: COLORING

Find the map here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.343007612470406.67780.303947966376371&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment