Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And the winner IS......

Please "Like" us on FACEBOOK.... It only takes a second! http://www.facebook.com/onemorelightofmine


Time to draw our winner for the $100 Amazon gift card!!!  I want to start by saying how COMPLETELY grateful we are to everyone who donated and shared and help us raise $1500 in less than 1 month!  Every single dollar has made a difference.  I really wish I had the words to eloquently express how appreciative we are.  I was so sad that I couldn't just keep drawing out names, because I wanted to give one to everyone!

So here we go......


BIG BOWL OF NAMES

STIR STIR STIR!!!

NO PEAKING!!!

TADA: 


CONGRATULATIONS:  GREG KLUMPE (AKA: Cindy Klumpe) 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel just told me to check out your blog. Wow I don't usually win things. God has blessed me with the ability to help some of these precious babies come home. Its not as abundant as I would like but I think we all feel that way! So if you have this hot little card in your hands I ask that you donate it to Rachel for Inaiah and if it is a card you have not purchased yet, don't. Use it however you see fit. For Lance, or any other family needing help. God Bless

    ReplyDelete